14 February 2009

A Weekend in Mt. Green!

So I know it has been forever since I have posted anything! And I always say that I am going to be better at posting, but life really is just so busy! I can't believe how fast time goes during the semester! So nothing is really new, school and work are the same.. just getting through both of them one day at a time! :) But a couple of weekends ago I was able to go stay up at my old cheer advisors house for the weekend, and watch her kids while she and her husband were in Hawaii! It was so fun! I can't believe how big her kids are getting! Alixann was just a brand new baby when I was cheering, and Bode hadn't even been born yet! Crazy!!! But anyway, I know this is a short post, but here are some pictures of the cute kids!! I am so glad I got to be with them for the whole weekend up at their home in Mt. Green! It was so much fun to be able to watch them, and I can't wait to be able to do it again! I literally cried when I had to leave them! Alixann was sad that I was leaving, and she started crying, so then I started crying! I love being able to play with kids and getting to see their cute personalities! It makes me so excited to be able to be a mom one day! I can't wait to have kids of my own to take care of!! I am always so happy to watch anyones kids! I get to watch the Talbot's little boys every so often, and I love doing that too! I am so happy that they trust me so much to stay with their kids for the weekend! Thank you to everyone who lets me tend their kids!! I love doing it! 

Alixann and Bode! 



4 comments:

  1. Cute kids! When the time comes for you to start your own little family you're going to be the best mom, ever! You've had so much preparation and you're just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you!! You truly are the best. The boys adore you! You get double duty with Trey now...being his Primary teacher! Thank you for your example and patience. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweetheart! Being around little kids is the best huh? Oh and thank you for the comment on my blog it was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn! I just found your blog and was very excited! I hope everything is going well! I'm excited i found your blog, now i can see what your up to!! Your so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]