11 January 2009

It's already 2009????

So I think I am officially the worlds worst blogger! Time just slips past me too quickly, and before I know it, MONTHS have passed! There is so much that I need to catch up on, and I don't even know where to start! December was a good month, and went by way too quickly! Our family had a very fun Christmas, and it was just fun to ALL be together! It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I LOVE it! Being together as a family really makes me appreciate everything that I have! I am so grateful to have a big family, and to know that we will be together forever!! There were lots of Christmas parties I attended and they were all so fun! The Waddoups Bingo party was a blast! And the part where I won $100, 2 Nerf guns, a Nerf basketball hoop, some gloves, an umbrella, and some socks, was probably my favorite! ha ha... Christmas Eve was great too! I was able to go over to Clint's families house and talk to him on the phone with everyone! It was so great to hear his voice, and to hear all of the great things that have been happening over in the mission field! He is such a good missionary, and so happy serving the lord! I am seriously so proud of him and all that he has done! He was able to baptize a couple of girls in his new area and what a blessing that has been! It has really made him much more confident in everything he does! Also, on January 2nd Clint hit his half way mark!! Can you believe it.. only ONE YEAR LEFT! Actually less than a year now.. He told us on the phone that he will be home for Christmas this year! I am really looking forward to that! :) Lets see... what else is new... winter semester started this last week, and I am already so stressed out, and I have no idea how I am going to make it through this semester! Graduation is on April 9th, and if  I make it to that day in one piece I will truly be surprised! ha ha... But anyway.. I guess that is all for right now.. I have a lot of pictures to post, but none of them are on my computer yet, so I will have to do it next time! Hopefully that will be soon! I hope everyone has a great week! Happy New Year! 

5 comments:

  1. Love your new pic of you and Clint!! You are beautiful! Welcome back...it has been a long time. It's good to hear from you again. Good luck with school - good for you for just doing it...that takes a lot of determination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love your posts! I am glad you were able to talk to Clint for Christmas! That helps us girls! :) And good luck with school! My hubby is so stressed about school too and it totally makes me stress, but it will all be worth it! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blogs friend! & your background is very cute! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun picture! You have the cutest dimples! Sounds like you are living a full and busy life: school, work, family, missionary interactions, social stuff! Enjoy things now...even though things are busy, it's the most carefree time of your life. My Dad used to say that, and I never understood 'till I got older! Then it was too late to enjoy my carefree time! It's always fun to read your updates! You're such a cutie - love your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture of you and clint at the top is so cute! only one more year! im so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]