08 January 2015

Mom and Dad's Farewell

On November 23, 2014 my parents spoke in our sacrament meeting to give their farewell talks. My mom stressed about this day from the second they got their mission call, but both of them did such a great job sharing their testimonies and expressing their excitement and gratitude for being able to serve a  mission together. My siblings and I were able to sing a musical number during the farewell, and even though I am the least talented singer of the family, I was happy to be able to be apart of it. I know that throughout the sacrament meeting, many were able to feel of our spirit and our love that we have for our Heavenly Father. It was a great day spent with family and friends, and I am so proud of my cute mom and dad and for their sacrifice to serve a full time mission so far from home.



These three boys are pretty funny when they are all together. They were all playing the same game on their own phones, seeing who could win first... things got pretty intense for a few minutes, but Perky Perk came away with the win! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]