14 January 2015

Christmas Day

I have a lot more pictures on my camera, that I need to upload, these are all from my cell phone, but Christmas morning was so great! Lucy didn't really know what was going on, other than that she walked into the front room and saw all sorts of new toys! She Immediately ran to her Teepee and crawled inside (which made my heart very happy) She saw some treasures inside, one of them being princess chapsticks, as soon as she saw Ariel she started singing, it was so funny and so sweet! Lucy got all the attention this year, and was lucky enough to not only open her presents, but mine and Matt's too. This year Lucy got a Teepee, a scooter, some books, an Ariel doll, some new clothes and few fun toys in her stocking. It was such a great day, I imagine Christmases only get better from here!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]