09 September 2014

Matthew turns 27!

On August 27th, Matt had his "golden birthday" and turned 27! Because of his crazy school schedule, we didn't even get to really see him on his very special day. I was able to take him to lunch during our work lunch breaks, and then after I got off, Lucy and I drove up to his work to surprise him with his presents. I know it wasn't the most exciting birthday for him, but he didn't seem to mind. Because we couldn't do any real celebrating on his birthday, I had decided to throw together a little surprise dinner party with some of our friends. I talked with everyone and asked them to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings (one of Matt's favorites) and then we would arrive shortly after. Matt thought I was just taking him to dinner, so when we walked in and saw the long table full of some dear friends, we was very surprised! It was a great night of celebrating our sweet Matty. I am so lucky to have married Matt, I don't know that there is anyone out there who is more patient, loving, kind and genuine. He is the most patient, loving and caring dad and Lucy loves him so much! He is one of a kind and I feel so lucky to have him forever. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us, he loved it. 

Happy Birthday Matty boy, I love you more than you will ever know! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]