09 September 2014

Ogden Temple

Last week we were able to finally go to the Ogden Temple open house. Even though Lucy was a little difficult to take through (and she even made a break for it, running through the celestial room, which caused me to have to run after her int he celestial room... totally reverent) We were happy to be there together as a family. The Ogden temple was the first temple that Matt and I both went through (at different times). It will always hold a special place in my heart. The first time seeing my almost husband in the Temple, was in Ogden. Even though it looks different now, the spirit is the same. I feel so lucky that we are able to attend the temple as much as we want, and that we live in such a blessed place to have temples all around us. I know that because of the Temple, my family can be together forever. Without making and keeping those special covenants we make inside the temple, that wouldn't be possible; and just like Jeffrey R Holland said, Heaven wouldn't be Heaven without my family there. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]