18 August 2014

Deer Valley

Over the 24th of July, my dad booked a couple of condos up in Deer Valley. My whole family spent 3 days at The Lodges of Deer Valley, and we had so much fun. It was so nice to get away for a few days and just spend time together. The first day we got there we just explored the resort, went swimming and had a pizza party. Once we got the kids to bed, the adults played some games. The next morning, Matt and I woke up early and went for a run up in the mountains. It took a litte while to find the trail we were looking for, but once we found it we hiked up to the top and looked over the valley, it was beautiful. We realized we had been gone for quite a while so we thought we better turn back down and head back. Sprinting down a mountin is a little tricky. Matt does it all the time, but I usually stick to flat roads and treadmills. My legs were moving so fast I could barely control my body! There were a few times when we'd have to make a sharp turn and I literally couldn't stop sprinting to turn my body. It was pretty funny, Matt couldn't stop laughing when he realized he was headed down the trail and I wasn't behind him. After breakfast, we took a little nature walk with the family and then headed into Park City to ride the Alpine Slides. We were back to the pool once we got back to the condo, Lucy is a fish and could live in the water. Saturday once we packed all our stuff, we all headed to the park for a while and then went to lunch together. It was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again. I love my little family so much and there is nothing I like doing better than spending all my time with them!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]