18 August 2014

4 years.

This last week, Matt and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. On our actual anniversary Matt has to take two finals and then had to be to Young Men that night. So we didn't even see eachother until about 8pm. I decided I didn't have to cook since it was our anniversary and ordered pizza for dinner. (Classy right?) We decided since Matt was busy with Finals we would go to dinner Friday night once school was officially over. Matt really wanted to go to Tucanos so we headed down after dropping Lucy off with a babysitter. We ate dinner, Matt loved it, I mostly stuck to the salad bar, and then walked around Gateway for a little bit. Did you know people still actually go to Gateway?? We didn't. I picked up a birthday present for Matt's upcoming 27th birthday, got some frozen yogurt and then headed home to get Lucy. Life has been so crazy lately and honestly neither of us were feeling up to doing anything too extravigant this year. It was nice to get away for a few hours just the two of us and enjoy each other's company.
I can honestly say that I love Matt even more today than I did when we got married (and I didn't think it was possible to love him any more than I did at that moment). The last four years have been the best of our lives. I have learned to live with his PILES of socks and he has learned to put up with my constant nagging. :) I think we make a pretty great team, and we make even cuter children. Matt is such a great husband and an incredible dad. I can't wait to spend forever with my favorite guy. Happy Anniversary Matty boy, I love you!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]