22 July 2014

Random pictures & Cherry Hill

Lucy is one of the funniest kids I have ever met. She is always coming up with something. She is the best little mama to her babies and is sure to always have one in tow. She is also really into wearing this conductor hat, and anytime she sees it she puts it on. We love this little girl so much! A few Sunday's ago, I had asked my mom to take some pictures of my family, and this was the best we got. haha She is really tech savy, obviously. Also, the day before Matt and I headed to Trek, I decided to take Lucy to Cherry Hill for a fun day at the pool with some friends. This year we didn't end up getting a pass because we had so much other things going on. But she loved it so much and we will for sure be going back a few more times before I head back to work. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]