03 October 2013

Party Central

I feel like we spent every single day in August having some sort of party or celebration, and it was delightful! After celebrating our Anniversary, we were able to celebrate Crosby's birthday, Charlottes birthday and Frit's upcoming wedding. It's a miracle I didn't gain 20 pounds during this month with all the birthday cake, cotton candy, cookies, treats and candy. I am so glad that Lucy has two cousins who are so close to her in age. We love being able to play with Crosby and Charlotte and all of our other cousins. After the birthday celebrations we also got to take some time to throw a shower for Frit. Matt's oldest sister, Kim (frit) finally found her true love and we could not be happier about it. She and Timmy are a perfect couple. I have never met two people who are more loving, caring, giving, genuine and humble. We gathered some of Frits, oldest and dearest friends and family and spent an entire evening talking, opening gifts and discussing the upcoming events. It was such a great night. I sure love my in laws, I feel so lucky every single day that I married into such a great family!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]