04 January 2013

I have so much to blog about, and so many pictures to share... but I am having a hard time finding the motivation. I am not sure why, but ever since I became a mom, I have a hard time finding motivation to do just about anything besides play with Lucy and Matt. Its funny how the things that I used to think were so important, and things that I thought HAD to be done, seem so unimportant now. I am hoping that this weekend I will bust out a marathon of blog posts and get this thing caught up.

I am also feeling a little frustrated because I can't invite everyone I want, to read my blog. I have reached my "limit" and I still have so many invites I need to give out. Does anyone know any way around this little problem? Or is there a way I can just make it so no one can copy my pictures? That way I can make my blog public and not worry about my pictures being shared?? I need some major blog help. Clearly I dont know what I am doing anymore. If you have any suggestions or tips, please share! :)

4 comments:

  1. You can make it so no one can right click and save your pics.
    http://www.beinggeeks.com/2009/02/how-to-disable-right-click-in-blogger-blogspot.html
    If you still want to stay private please choose a closer friend or family member over me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for all the updates!

    i struggled making mine private for about 2 years, because everytime i did i would run out of invites, so i just kept it open.
    then a few months ago i looked at the "stats" and saw that lots of creeps were looking at pictures of ellie. so i just had to really think about who i want to read my blog.. now its to the point i don't care if people who want to see it can't. i'd rather them not see it than some perv spying on my elle.

    some people ruin it for everyone. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disabled the right click function on my blog in hopes to prevent people taking my pictures! Good luck! It's hard wanting to share updates with friends and family but wanting to protect your family at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn! I can understand where you are coming from with going private. I finally just made my blog so I could see it and people who wanted to see bo can just look on my instagram! You can disable the right click, but people with macs can still click and drag photos to their desktop so I really don't think there is really away to protect your images! I don't mean to scare you but I just thought I would tell you :) Lucy is such a doll! this is maddee btw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]