01 September 2012

One whole month??



I really cannot believe that our little Lucy is now one month old. My mom always told me that once you have kids, time goes by so quickly. I never really believed her until now. I feel like it was just yesterday that Matt and I were headed to the hospital to have a baby.. and now she has already been here a whole month. In the last month Lucy was lucky enough to get TWO new cousins. Just 11 days after she was born, her cousin Crosby Dee Call was born. He is such a handsome little man, and seriously has the greatest hair I have ever seen! Then 3 weeks later her other new beautiful cousin, Charlotte Emily Shumway, was born. It was so fun to be pregnant with my sister Jennifer and my sister in law Emilee, and it has been even more fun to have new babies with them. I love that we are all going through the same things right now; enjoying the late night feedings and new born snuggles.

Matt and I are enjoying being parents more than we could have ever imagined. Knowing that this little spirit was sent to our family to learn and grow, is the most rewarding thing we could ever experience. I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a sweet baby.

Maeby has been adjusting really well, and although she is getting a little neglected, she loves Lucy and always wants to give her kisses and cuddle with her. I think they will be great friends when Lucy gets a little older! :)


    
Baby Crosby and Baby Lucy both so happy! 


Baby Lucy and Baby Charlotte















We sure love our little Lucy... now if only time could please slow down!! 

3 comments:

  1. She is so Dang cute! I am sure you are just the cutest mom! Ps I was sitting in class last week thinking about you (not in a creepy way) and being super jealous of you wishing that I was with my baby and not sitting in class! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sad that I haven't seen you or her in so long! I will be over soon with some treats so we can do some catching up and have some girl time while the boys are at work. :)Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]