06 May 2014

May days...

Rather then stressing myself out over catching up on this thing, I am just going to start right where we are at, and slowly add in random things from the last 6 months.
 
These last few days Lucy has been doing nothing but making my heart burst! She is the sweetest, funniest, happiest little girl and I can't get enough of her. Her vocabulary is growing like crazy and she tries to repeat EVERYTHING we say. (this is both good and bad.... yikes). This weekend, we spent every available minute playing outside. Drawing with chalk, kicking the soccer balls, playing with the dog and going in and out of the playhouse 800 times. I wish I could freeze time and keep Lucy this age forever! Sunday morning, Lucy woke up at 4:25am. Even though I am used to being up at this time, it is always a kicker when it's the weekend. Both Matt and I made our failed attempts at getting her back to sleep, and finally gave in and started the day extra early. Even with Lucy being up so early, and all of us being sleep deprived, she managed to make us laugh and keep us all happy. She is the sweetest. If Matt or I would close our eyes to try to get a minute or two of "sleep" She would immediately kiss us on the cheek to wake us up. Who can be mad about that? We are loving every second with her and I can hardly wait for summer time when I get to be with this little babe 24/7!
 
Spring has been so good to us!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! And when did she get that little car? I have always wanted one of those for my kids. Sadly, I just do not have a place to put one. So they go without. My poor deprived children. ;) I can't wait for summer to hang out with you cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]