17 April 2013

Happy Easter!

I am a little behind. But I feel like we have been so busy the last couple weeks. Lucy is on the move, she is scooting all over the place and has almost mastered the crawl. She pulls herself up to most everything, and is becoming quite the talker. We are having so much fun with her and watching her grow into the sweetest little girl.

For our Easter celebrations we spent Saturday with my family doing our traditional Easter egg dying/rolling and hunt. Lucy loved being outside for the majority of the day, and I loved being able to dress her in her cute easter clothes. :) We had a great time spending the day with family and being together.

Happy Easter!








3 comments:

  1. oh my darling!! every single one of those pictures are just too cute!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have her dressed so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]