03 July 2012

The Belly...

Last week, we [last minute] scheduled some quick maternity pictures. I feel like I waited a little too long to get these taken, my face really started filling out the last couple weeks :( But aside from that, I had my friend Michelle Liegert take these.








My belly keeps growing each day, but thankfully my weight gain has been put on hold.. Weird right? Even though I love feeling all of our baby's little movements, hiccups and kicks; I am definitely ready for her to be here. We have ONE MONTH left. Yikes. It went by so quickly, it is almost scary. When I think about the last 9 months, I really can't believe they have already come and gone. She can come at anytime now and be totally healthy. It's a weird feeling, knowing that at anytime our lives are going to change forever, but I really can't wait to meet her and start our journey through parenthood.

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I am so excited for you!! She will definitely be here before you know it! Can't wait to see some pictures! And once you have her we can maybe get together like old times with our lil babies! crazy that we are now having babies!! Enjoy this last month with it being just you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable!!! I love all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of your pictures. You're the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]