18 May 2012

Recent things

I haven't blogged in over a month. Sheesh. The sad thing is, even with a month come and gone, there really isn't much to update on. Back in April, we celebrated the end of the semester with some of our good friends, by going to Fat Cats in Ogden. We bowled, played arcade games and had pizza. It was a fun evening, and I learned that I really enjoy bowling.. haha Anyone want to join a league?  Anyway, Matt and I enjoyed the little break we had between Spring and Summer semester. We spent lots of time just haning out and being together. I sure love that boy!


My dad has now made it through three chemo treatments. He is taking it like a champ! He gets pretty sick about a week after chemo, but he NEVER complains. Seriously, I dont know how this guy does it. Even on his sickest days, he is up in the morning making breakfast for my mom before work, and tries to take care of things around the house. He is awesome, and I am so proud of him! Three down, three to go! After his next treatment they will re test him and see how much of the cancer is left, if any, and then continue with a few more treatments and radiation.


Summer semester started last week and this has been my life for the last two weeks. Camped out at the kitchen table with my computer and all SEVEN of my books. Yes.. seven book for three classes. What a joke. I have been doing more homework in the last two weeks than I have in my entire life! Only 5 more weeks of school, and i'll be free! Well until the baby gets here.. haha


And speaking of the baby, we got her Crib and bedding!! Pottery Barn is like a disease... I need to stop shopping there, but I can't help it. We still have so much that we need to get, but I have a couple of showers coming up, and I think we will wait till after those to finish getting everything. I only have 11 weeks left, and honestly I am a little sad. There are lots of things about pregnancy that are uncomfortable or make it so you can't do some of the things you would like to, but I am going to miss being pregnant so much. I love knowing that my little lady is in my belly all day long and I can feel her every move. I can't wait for her to get here and actually be able to hold her and love her, but I think I will really miss being pregnant. Overall it has been a great experience! There are a few of you out there who should really try it! :)
Emily... Jamie... I'm talking to you!


I have decided to finally post about the little story that goes along with how our baby became a baby.. so be looking forward to that.

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]