04 April 2012

April Second.

April 2nd is my favorite day of the whole year! 
I know it sounds a little conceded, but I love my birthday. Not only is it fun to have birthday festivities, but it just means that its time for General Conference, spring break, and summer is just around the corner!  
On my 13th birthday I got the best birthday present, when my niece Morgan was born! For the last ten years we have been sharing a birthday and I love it! This year Morgan wanted to go swimming for her birthday activity, so after spending all morning shopping with my mom and sisters, we headed down to Lehi to enjoy the rest of the day with the Cook family! We swam, got to snuggle baby Lauren, and ate some delicious pancakes at Ihop! :) It honestly wouldn't have mattered what we did that night, just being all together and hanging out is my favorite activity! I had a great day, and felt very loved! 
23 is going to be a great year! :) 








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sissy! Thanks for spending your special day with me. :) It was fun to hang out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]