26 May 2011

Baby Boy Olsen's First Swim Suit!! 






ok ok.. we are NOT having a baby... but we saw this today at Gymboree and couldn't resist! 
Its very old school, Sweeny Todd-ish, Adams Family
And I can only imagine how cute it will look on a little chubby baby! 
I just had to share! 


Sorry if you got your hopes up... don't expect that announcement for at least three years. 
If some of you other married couples could work on having one, I'll be thrilled. 

I'd love to see a little Meyerhoffer, or another Shumway and Pickard
get on it... Please :) 
Thank you to those who are having them.. Van Komens, that's you! 



Dont be surprised if you see more of these posts... 
I figure its okay to buy things in advanced!
 because some of them are just too cute to pass up! 

3 comments:

  1. He he. We'll have to get a coordinating one for Milo :]

    I'm ready, if your ready! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that wasn't very nice to do, was it?! i was excited. If i was your mother i'd probably ground you. ha ha

    you mean to tell me you don't have the baby hunger yet? oh it'll happen!!! a little olsen will be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha 3 years?! good luck with that Kathy! ha im betting its A LOT sooner than that! so why dont you get on it!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]